Sunday 15 September 2013

Weekly Summary #6

Once again it has been another tiring week. I have so much work to do for school it is unbelievable. I do struggle at times to reply to comments straight away but I want you all to know that I will reply to your comments it just won't be straight away. This year is a very important year at school as it is my last one so I am making sure that I work hard to achieve the best possible grades. Also I wanted to mention that I have booked my theory test. I started driving a few months ago and although I hate it I know it is something that I will need later on. The unfortunate part is that I am quite good at the theory as I am good at remembering information but I am really bad at the actual driving side of things.

I want to welcome all my newest followers that I have recently got and I remind you of my promise that when I get to 200 followers I will be holding a giveaway. I would love to hear what you would like to see as the prize please bear in mind that I have a small budget. 

Once again I want to thank all my local readers and I have plenty of posts planned for you this week so stay tuned for those. If you have any requests let me know as I am always open to suggestions. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis