Sunday 1 September 2013

August Favourites


It's that time again to share with you my favourites. This month has gone by so quickly and I'm back to school on Wednesday which I'm not looking forward to as I'll have to get up early.
So to start with I have been loving the Maybelline Fit Me Powder  this is a great powder as it is very fine so it sets foundation wonderfully and doesn't look cakey or powdery. I have been using this everyday and I love it. Next is another product from Maybelline it is the Baby Lips in Cherry Me I have been using this on days when I've not been wearing much makeup. This works really well at adding a light tint to my lips and I was quite surprised by this product as I expected that it wouldn't live up to the hype but it does. My next favourite is my Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in Nude   I love to wear this in my waterline as it brightens up my eyes. It makes a nice change from black as sometimes black can be a little too heavy on my eyes. I have been loving the winged eyeliner look this month and to create it I have been using the Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner I really love it as it is very black and is easy to apply. My last favourite is the much blogged about the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer I am very late on the bandwagon but I love this concealer it is perfect at covering my dark circles and I wish I'd tried it sooner.

What have you been loving this month? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis