Friday 20 September 2013

What's In My School Bag

Today I thought I would share with you what is in my school bag. Firstly I want to apologise for the terrible lighting in these photos it has been so grey these past through days that I have struggled to take photos.
I got my bag from BHS and I really like it. It is simple and big enough to hold all the things. It has a handy strap so I can carry it on my shoulders.  It was very reasonably priced at £25.
So I wanted to share with you the folders I use. These don't fit in my bag so I carry them. The notebook is from Sainsburys and the plain pink folder is from Wilkinsons and the other folders are from Tesco.
These are the school books that I carry. I have 2 for geography as I have different teachers, my business book and my planner which I use to keep track of my homework. I also have an EPQ companion which I am going this year. It is an extra qualification and you can choose a subject to research and then you have to write about your findings.
This is just the general bits and bobs that I carry with me. My pencil case matches my notebook and it it from Sainsburys. I carry around a packet of tissues as you never know when you may need them. I always carry my umbrella as I walk to school and I don't want to get wet if it rains. My Ipad and Ipod cases are both from Amazon. I then have my phone, polos, keys, memory stick and some hair bobbles.
Next is my makeup bag which I got from Primark for £3. Now I'll share with you what's inside my bag.
I carry my W7 blush brush which I use to apply my Maybelline Fit Me powder. Sometimes I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer to do touch ups and brighten my eyes. I love to wear my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey as it is the perfect natural colour for my lips. I also take my Maybelline Baby Lips with me as it adds a nice tint and moisturises my lips as well. I also carry my nail file with me.
In the last section of my makeup bag I carry a mini hairbrush, my Soap and Glory Hand Food and Hand Maid. I also have the Dirty Works Body Spray which smells lovely and is great for touch ups. I also have a few spare hair bobbles.

I hope you enjoyed this post

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis