Friday 28 March 2014

Birthday Haul 2014

At the beginning of the month it was my 18th birthday. Today I thought I would share with you what I got for my birthday as I love reading these types of posts.
I got this gorgeous rose gold Rotary watch as my main present from my parents. I previously had one from New Look (you can see it mentioned here) which I really liked but the problem was that it was way too big even on the tightest setting. So my parents said that they would get me a watch for my birthday as I'd be able to get one to fit my wrist because I have very small wrists. It even came with this cute star necklace which I have been wearing every single day since my birthday. 

I got 2 pairs of stud earrings which I love. My Grandma bought me the star ones and they match my watch perfectly which was actually an accident as she didn't know about the watch. 

I got this gorgeous Lulu Guinness makeup bag, I am in love with the print on it and I can't wait to use it when I go travelling.  

I got this gorgeous stripy snood which I am absolutely in love with. I love wearing stripes and this will go with a lot of the clothes that I already own. 

I received this lovely Bath Caviar set which I am looking forward to using in my baths it smells incredible and I can't wait to give it a try. I also got an Accessorize 3D Nail Manicure in Aqua Marine, I  love the colour of the polish and think it will look lovely during spring/summer. 


The little set of hand creams will come in very useful I always like to carry a mini hand cream in my handbag so these will get a lot of use from them. The cut nail polish set from the Holly Sharpe collection from Marks and Spencers kis perfect for spring and I can't wait to use these colours. Lip balm is another essential for me and it is in my all time favourite scent vanilla and it smells heavenly. 

I got this lovely purse which I can't wait to use, it has a lot of space inside which is something I really look for in a purse. I also really love the simple and elegant design of it. 

The last thing I got was an Along Came Betty gift set which comes with a hand cream, body spray and lip gloss. I really like this brand and I am looking forward to trying some more of their products. 

My parents also got me a subscription to Glossybox which I will be doing a separate post on shortly. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis