Monday 31 March 2014

March Glossybox 2014

Today I wanted to share with you what I got in my March Glossybox. I know it is the end of March now but I still wanted to share mine with you. I got mine on Thursday as I ordered it earlier in the week. My parents got me a 3 month subscription as part of my birthday present. I plan to do full reviews of the products in separate posts.

On opening the box I was pleased with what I had received. The box is well packaged and is nicely presented. It comes with a little magazine which I enjoyed having a look through and it also comes with a card telling you what products are inside and where you can get them from. I am going to order the products below showing you the ones that I was most excited for. 

When I saw the Bellapierre mineral eyeshadow I was really excited. I have recently bought a few things from this brand in TK Maxx which I will be showing in  a separate post. I got the shade Diligence which I was really pleased with as it is a gorgeous bronze colour so I will get a lot of use out of it. 

I was happy to see something from Sleek in the box, I haven't tried many things from Sleek so I was looking forward to trying this. I got the shade Chocolate Kiss which is quite a sheer colour. I like the shade as it allows me to try the formula and if I like it I can buy a brighter shade.  

I really like using treatments on my hair as I love making my hair feel soft. I am looking forward to trying this as I have tried a conditioner from the Dove haircare range and I really liked that so I have high hopes for this. 

Some people don't like getting perfume samples but I quite like getting them as I use them when I go travelling as they are so small to put in your bag. I got samples of the new Juicy Couture Malibu perfumes which I am looking forward to trying. When I was reading other people's blogs I noticed people got different things. Some people got a serum and others got sachets of self tan. I would have quite liked to try the serum but I'm glad I got the perfume samples instead of the self tan as I wouldn't use it. 

This is probably the thing that I am least excited to see. It is a body cream from the brand Mitchell & Peach which is an English brand. It does smell quite nice but it is something that I would never purchase the full size as it is £36 which is really expensive for a body cream. 

I am really impressed with my first box and I am looking forward to getting my next months box. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis