Sunday 16 March 2014

Magazine Freebies- March 2014

This month there are a couple of magazine freebies that I wanted to share with you.
Elle Magazine

Percy and Reed Wonder Balm
First off is an actual first in beauty; a product launch via a magazine. Elle Magazine are offering the Percy and Reed Wonder Balm which came out on the 15th March I believe but you could get it before this date if you got the magazine. I don't believe that any other brand have done this so it is quite exciting and brands are clearly realising that magazine freebies can be a very good way of promoting themselves and their products. I've heard quite a lot about Percy and Reed but haven't actually tried anything for myself so am quite looking forward to trying this. This product claims to moisture, shine,smooth,define and soften which is quite a lot of claims and I am looking forward to giving this a try.  

Marie Claire Magazine

Neal's Yard Remedies Lip Gloss
I have tried a few things from Neal's Yard Remedies and my favourite product is the Bee Lovely Hand Cream  which I got in  a previous issue of Marie Claire. I am looking forward to trying out this gloss as it uses organic ingredients such as orange oil and white tea. It will be interesting to see what this is like as it claims to moisturise the lips as well. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis