Wednesday 19 March 2014

NOTD: Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Grapefruit


Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Grapefruit
Today I thought I'd share with you an NOTD as I haven't done one in a while. As the weather has been a bit more sunny in  the UK recently I have been reaching for more spring colours and one of my favourite colours to wear in spring is pink. 

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Grapefruit
As I am sure you are aware, I am a massive fan of the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine range. I own quite a few colours now and I have shared many of them with you. The previous shades I have shared with you are Greenberry, Blueberry and Passionfruit. Today I am going to show you Grapefruit which is a gorgeous bright pink.

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Grapefruit
I love the formula of these polishes, they provide a shiny finish that lasts for a very long time before chipping. These polishes are so affordable at only £3.99 and I am completely in love with them. I think I will get some more colours soon as I have 7 in my collection and you can't have an odd number can you? I think that they are releasing some new shades so I'll be interested to see them. 

What do you think of this range?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis