Saturday 15 March 2014

February Empties

Today I thought I'd share with you some of my recent empties, I haven't written one of these posts for a while a my pile of empties was building up so I thought that it was about time that I wrote a post about what I have been using up. 

First item is the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance this is a leave in conditioner which I spray on my hair when it is wet. It acts as a detangler and also makes my hair really soft plus it smells amazing. I have already repurchased this as I use it every time I wash my hair. The next items are the Tresemme Platinum Strength Shampoo and Conditioner I really enjoyed these 2 products they left my hair feeling so soft and nourished. They also seemed to make my hair dry straighter when it dried naturally which was really good. I would pick these up again in a heartbeat because I love how they made my hair look and feel. 

I finished my Along Came Betty Pore Fectly Clean Hot Cloth Cleanser I loved this cleanser as it removed all of my makeup and unlike some cleansers this one didn't dry out my skin. The Garnier 2 in 1 makeup remover is something that I am glad I have finished I did not like this at all. I found that it wasn't particularly great at removing makeup and it left my skin feeling very oily. The Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz is perfect for refreshing your face throughout the day when it is hot and is also good to use after cleansing as it removes any leftover residue. I will get this again when the weather gets warmer as it is so refreshing on the skin. I really liked the Naturally Radiant Renewing Night Cream it smelt really good and it left my skin feeling really soft. Some night creams can feel heavy on the skin but this was light and sank in really well. 

I have recently got back into using mouthwash I stopped using it because I wasn't a fan of the over powering mint taste and I didn't really like this Colgate Plax one either it was just too minty. I have finally found one that I do like from the same line but it is the Clean Mint one which isn't too minty so it doesn't burn my mouth. I only bought the Colgate Max White One as you got a free Nails Inc polish with it but it was a pretty good toothpaste that helped whiten my teeth a bit. 


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis