Wednesday 19 March 2014

Little Request

I guys, I don't normally post anything like this but this is really important as it is for school. I am doing an EPQ which stands for Extended Project Qualification, you can do your project on pretty much anything that interests you. I am doing mine on theatrical makeup and masks and I was hoping that you guys would be able to help me out. I have written a questionnaire asking a few questions to do with my EPQ, it would mean the world to me if you took the time to fill it in. This is the link  please don't feel obliged to answer the question it is only if you wish to and it would be doing me a huge favour.

Thank you to any of you that do fill out the questionnaire, I will be very grateful. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis