Saturday 2 March 2013

Famous Cosmetics Review

Famous cosmetics
A while ago with my MUA order they gave away free Famous cosmetics and today I want to review them for you. Up until that point I hadn’t heard of Famous cosmetics but I believe that you can only get them at Superdrug and online.  They have very affordable products but they are slightly more expensive than MUA.
Famous cosmetics powder
Famous cosmetics Powder
Famous cosmetics The One and Only

I really like this powder, as it sets my foundation really well. I do find that there is quite a lot of fall out in the pan itselfThis colour is slightly too dark for me but I really like it. I love the packaging and I love the fact that it has a big mirror in it.

Famous cosmetics Baked bronzer
Famous cosmetics bronzer
Famous cosmetics Miami


I was very happy to receive this as I don’t own many bronzers as I am always slightly too scared to wear them as I have very pale skin. I first want to mention the packaging on this is lovely and in the lid there is a generous sized mirror which I find really handy.  This is a very light shade which makes it perfect for paler skin tones. It isn’t that pigmented which is good for me however I think people with darker skin tones wouldn’t like this as it is perhaps too pale.


Famous cosmetics Lip addict
Famous cosmetics lip addict shade 3 and 4
Famous cosmetics lip addict raw and pillow talk

Lip Addicts in Pillow Talk and Raw £4.99
I love Raw as it’s a great every day colour. It is a really nice nude and I have enjoyed wearing it. I don’t like pillow talk because it isn’t a colour I wear. These are matte lipsticks which I don’t normally like but I do like these. They have a flip up section at the top with a lip balm and tiny mirror which I think is pretty pointless as you can’t see anything in the mirror.

Famous cosmetics swatches
Swatches from left to right- The One and Only, Miami, Raw and Pillow Talk
Have you tried any Famous cosmetics?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx
























No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis