Saturday 9 March 2013

NYC Colour Wheel Plum Passion Review

I found this in my local discount shop and it was only £1.99. NYC can be bought at Superdrug and the blushes are normally £3.99. I couldn't find this on the Superdrug website but I'm sure you could find it online. I love mosaic blushes and I really like the MUA mosaic blush. The MUA blush is perfect for spring/summer as it has lighter shades of pink in it. This is perfect for autumn/winter due to its darker shades of pink in it. I love this blush as it acts as a blush and a bronzer. It adds a nice glow to your cheeks but it also adds warming effect to your cheeks due to the darker colours in it. I had never tried any NYC products before this and I really want to try some more of their products. I would love to try some of their other blush shades.

Have you tried this?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis