Saturday 16 March 2013

March Empties

This month I have used quite a few products and I wanted to share them with you. 


March Empties Skincare

Kleenex facial cleansing wipes £2.99
These weren't the best wipes I'd ever used. Although they were soft they didn't remove makeup particularly well especially eye makeup. On a plus side they did stay moist unlike some wipes I've used in the past.

Would I repurchase? Probably not

Soft lips French vanilla lip balm £1.85
I really liked this not only does it smell of vanilla (my favourite scent) it also moisturised my lips. It did tingle which I don't mind but some people will hate that. I think this is an American brand and over there they do many different flavours but I've only ever seen vanilla in the UK. When I went to my local Superdrug to repurchase it they didn't have it so I ended up getting a Nivea one instead.
Would I repurchase? Yes (If I can find it)

Balance me balancing face moisturiser £24 (full size)
I really liked this moisturiser. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth. Also it was 99% organic which is really good. It had a really nice smell to it as well. I wish it wasn't so expensive otherwise I would repurchase it. If you want more detail about this product you can read my review here.
Would I repurchase? Yes

Witch blemish stick £2.89
I love this it is great for removing spots. This is a must for treating spots as it works so well in making them go away. I have already repurchased this as it is so good. For more information you can read my review here.
Would I repurchase? Yes

March Empties Bathcare
Botanics skin toning body wash (discontinued)
I didn't particularly like this it had a herbal smell which I didn't like. Also I didn't notice any skin toning effects.

Baylis and Harding peony white tea and jasmine body wash and body lotion (from a gift set)
I liked the body wash it smelt really nice and it lathered up really well. The body lotion was alright although it was really difficult to get out the bottle.
March Empties Haircare

Pantene hair mask £4.69
I really like this hair mask it leaves my hair feeling really soft and smooth. I use this about once a week. It smells really good and I've already repurchased it.
Would I repurchase? Yes

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


Ways you can follow me: BloglovinTwitterFacebookHellocotton and She Said Beauty





No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis