Sunday 10 March 2013

What I Got For My Birthday

On Thursday I celebrated my 17th birthday. I wasn't looking forward to my birthday that much this year as it was the same day that I got my results from my January exams. I thought I would share with you what I got. This is not to show off, I really enjoy adding these posts and I hope you enjoy reading mine. I did get some money and chocolates but I didn't bother photographing those.

I got this lovely jewellery stand for necklaces and earrings. I have been looking for one of these for ages and I'm so glad that I got this. I got a lovely set of earrings and this set has some cute owl earrings in it. I got a gorgeous purple bracelet that looks absolutely beautiful. I also got a purple earring and necklace set that looks really pretty.

I got a set of mini nail files which will be really handy to but in my handbag as whenever I need a nail file I never have one. I got a Rimmel nail polish in the shade Your Majesty. With the Rimmel nail polish I got the MUA Starry Night palette which I'm really excited to try out. I got some Impress nails which I'm looking forward to try as I've been wanting to try them for ages. I got some false eyelashes from Collection and a Bedazzled eyeshadow palette. The shades in the palette are gorgeous. I will be doing reviews as soon as I try them all out.

I got a gorgeous purple purse and a lovely mint green satchel style bag. I got a mini notebook with a pen which will be great for planning blog posts.

My main presents was an acrylic makeup storage. I have been wanting one for ages. This can hold 12 lipsticks and it also has space for mascaras and eyeshadows. I also got the Real Techniques Starter Set which I have been wanting to try since I got the Core Collection for Christmas.

As mentioned at the beginning I got some money for my birthday and I made a fragrance direct order. At the moment they have Dainty Doll products on the website most of them are £1.99. I got a Bourjois eyeshadow in the shade Tabac Blond the packaging of this is so cute. I got Rimmel's match perfection foundation which I'm excited to try this out as I love Rimmel's foundations. I got the Dainty Doll mascara and eyeliner duo in the shade Good Gosh Miss Molly. An eyeshadow in the shade Are You Experienced. A lovely light pink blusher called My Girl and lastly a concealer in the shade Abracadabra 02. The packaging of Dainty Doll products is so cute and I will be reviewing all my purchases soon.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis