Friday 1 March 2013

February Favourites

Here are my February favourites I haven’t been loving too much this month but I still wanted to share with you some of the things I’ve been loving.  First off I have loved using the Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo and conditioner.Not only do they smell amazing they leave my hair feeling soft and shiny.  The next thing that I have been loving is the NYC Color Wheel in Plum Passion. I like this because it acts as a bronzer and a blush as it adds a glow to your cheeks but also adds warmth to your face. This is due to the darker shades of pinks and browns which makes it perfect for autumn/ winter.  The last thing I have used pretty much every day is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey this is the perfect every day colour and for this reason I have been wearing it to school. It is long lasting and when it does fade it doesn’t fade in patches which makes it perfect for school. This colour is a your lips but better colour.

What have you been loving this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis