Tuesday 5 March 2013

Shopping My Stash Update

Shopping My Stash
A while ago I posted a Shopping My Stash post and I said I would update you with my thoughts on the products I used. I wanted to share with you my thoughts on the products.  I will probably do another one of these in a few months’ time. So onto the products.  

Stila tinted moisturiser- Before I found this really orange but I think it was because I wasn’t blending it properly now with my Buffing Brush this is amazing. It blends out really nicely and it is really light on my skin. It lasts the whole day without the need for reapplication.

Stila powder- I really like this powder it is really light and not cakey. It sets my foundation really well. I think the reason for me not using it was because it wasn’t in a compact but I now have a cute floral compact that I got in a charity shop so I use this more often now.

Witch concealer- If you read my latest Emptiespost you will know that I hated thisand I threw it in the bin. It was really cakeyand didn’t cover blemishes at all and it had a funny smell.

Benetint- I’m not a massive fan of this because I find it difficult to apply and blend. Thecolour however is really pretty andis very subtle which I like. I muchprefer powder blushes so will be sticking to those.


Elf all over cover stick in Toasted- I love this it is a really nice eyeshadow. The Maybellinecolour tattoos have converted me to cream eyeshadows and although I stilllike powder ones I enjoy using cream ones now. The colour of this is reallynice and is great for wearing every day.

Maybellinecolour effect in Cool Beans- Again  like Toasted I really like this. The colour isreally pretty. I think these cameout before the colour tattoos. My only problem with this is that it is in a squeezy tube which means I alwayssqueeze too much out, which is why I prefer the colour tattoos.

Rimmellash building mascara- This mascara is still not my favourite and it isbecause of the curved wand. I findthat this mascara clumps and becauseof the curved wand I find it difficult to apply but that is just my personalpreference.



Shopping my stash swatches
From the top cool beans, toasted, benetint, concealer, powder and tinted moisturiser 

I hope you enjoyed this post if you have done a post like this let me know I'd love to read it. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


4 comments:

  1. I love shop my stash posts. I need to start doing this.

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they are great fun to do and you get to use stuff that you might have forgotten about x

      Delete
  2. The powder seems nice, great post! :D

    Fashionable Eyeglasses Giveaway: http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/2013/03/firmoo-eyeglasses-giveaway.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

AddThis