Thursday 15 August 2013

Apologies For The Lack Of Posts

I want to apologise for my lack of posts. I haven't posted for nearly 2 weeks. I was away for 2 weeks in Wales and I scheduled posts for the first week whilst I was away but I thought I would have a week off from blogging as its good to have a break from the computer every now and then (shocking I know). This week I haven't felt up to posting anything as I have been so nervous about my AS results as I thought I'd not done very well and I was scared I wouldn't get back  into my school next year as you need to get certain grades to go on to A2. Well today was results day and I was very pleased when I opened my envelope (although I wasn't happy that I had to get up early we had to collect our results from 6-8) as I'd got the grades to get back in. There was a lot of tears of happiness and sadness today at school and although I don't particularly I am glad I got back in as I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't at school. 

So now that I am back I have tons of posts planned for you which includes tags,reviews, hauls and some makeup look posts. As I believe I have mentioned I want to become a makeup artist and I plan to go to a makeup school after sixth form so I need to start building a portfolio. I plan to create a paper version but I also want to share my looks with you. Eventually I plan to have a separate blog for this but for now I''ll be sharing them on here. 

Thank you for all your support, each follower and comment makes me really happy and now that I am back I plan to be very focused on my blog much more than I have been before. Also if you have any requests then I'd love to hear them as its nice to hear what you want to read. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis