Wednesday 28 August 2013

NOTD: Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Passionfruit


I picked up Passionfruit whilst I was on holiday as Boots had an offer of buy 1 get one half price (I believe this offer is still on). I love the formula of the Gelly Hi Shines if you want to read my review of Greenberry then you can here.  

I chose the shade Passionfruit as I love red nail polishes and you can see my favourites here. This will definitely be added to my list of favourites.

I love the formula of these polishes it goes on really well you only need 2 coats. I love the glossy feel of the polishes. The best thing about these polishes is they last a week which I think is amazing and is great because I don't always have time to change my nail polish every 3-4 days. I love the shade range Barry M have loads of shades to choose from so there will be something for everyone. 

Have you tried these? What is your favourite shade?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis