Thursday 1 August 2013

July Favourites


It's that time again for favourites. This month has gone so quickly and I am now on my summer holidays. I haven't been loving a lot this month as I've mainly stuck to the same things but there has been a few stand out products for me. 

The first thing I have been loving is Superdrugs Naturally Radiant Night Cream I really like this stuff. It smells amazing and isn't too thick. I apply it before I go to bed and although it sinks in quickly my skin is really soft when I wake up in the morning. 

The next thing I have been loving is a face wash from Arran Aromatics this is a Scottish. I have been loving this lavender and tea tree face wash. This has bits of actual lavender in which helps exfoliate the skin it also has tea tree in which helps prevent spots. I use this after using my hot cloth cleanser and I have been loving how it leaves my skin fee
ling. 

Now onto makeup favourites this month they are all eye products. Firstly is the Avon SuperShock gel eyeliner which I got free in an issue of Marie Claire. This is very similar to the Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliners. I love this eyeliner as it is a very pigmented black and unlike my MUA one it doesn't fade during the day. I love wearing it on my waterline and also to line my upper lash line. 

My  next favourite is the Rimmel Scandaleyes eye shadow stick in Bulletproof Beige. I love the colour of this, it is a gold shimmery colour and I love wearing this by itself. I have just been adding it to my lids and blending it out as it is a very quick look to do. 

My last favourite is the Model Co. Lashxtend mascara that I got in Glamour magazine. I love this because it lengthens my lashes and makes them look lovely. The mascara doesn't budge which is good in these warmer months but when it comes to removing it comes off easily. I also like that it has a mirror on it which means I can apply it on the go which I go sometimes if I haven't had much time in the morning to get ready. 

What have you been loving this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

Ps I am on Bloglovin and I would love if you would follow my blog on there, the link is below or in the sidebar. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis