Sunday 25 August 2013

Naturally Radiant Renewing Night Cream Review


Naturally Radiant  Renewing Night Cream
After trying the hot cloth cleanser from the same range I knew I wanted to try some of the other products in the range. About a month ago I finished my Botanics night cream and I knew I wanted to try the Naturally Radiant one. I have been using it for just over a month now so I wanted to share my opinions with you.
Naturally Radiant  Renewing Night Cream
This range from Superdrug uses plant extracts within its products.This particular product has kiwi extract and mulberry extract which helps brighten the skin.  The fruit acids help naturally exfoliate the skin and the sugar beet helps moisturises the skin.
Naturally Radiant  Renewing Night Cream
The product has a herbal scent which I believe the whole range has. I quite like the scent but some people may not like the scent although once on your skin the scent does not linger.
Naturally Radiant  Renewing Night Cream
The packaging is quite simple it has a lovely colour which all the packaging in the range has. There is 75ml of product which is quite a lot for the price. The full price of the cream is £5.99 but at the moment the Naturally Radiant range is on offer so it is only £2.99 which is a bargain.


Naturally Radiant  Renewing Night Cream
The  cream is quite thick but it doesn't feel greasy on my skin. I find that it sinks in really well and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels moisturised and I think it does look more radiant. This product claims to even out skin tone but I haven't noticed that it does this. 

Overall I really like this cream and I recommend it as it is very moisturising and leaves my skin feeling very soft. 

Have you tried this? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis